Indexing medical files. Must have good handwriting, attention to detail and strong attendance. Must be able to lift 40-45 pounds frequently throughout the day. Please call 479-785-1000 for more information.
Schedulling service calls, ordering parts, creating packing slips, assisting with warranties, and all aspects of servicing customers. Please call 479-785-1000 for more information.
Must have billing and Quickbooks experience. Will be handling a large realm of duties to include invoicing, billing, and all general office/clerical duties. Please call 479-785-1000 for more information.
Needing bilingual customer service agents for the Springdale area. Please apply in person at our Rogers TEC Office or call 479-246-9030. Email resume to cbenedetti [at] tecjobs [dot] net. Pay is $12-15/ hour.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interaction with customers concerning their accounts or general policy and procedures either by telephone, electronically, or written communication.
- Research and evaluate all relevant information through the Customer Information System ad other resources to complete and resolve service requests, inquiries and complaints.
- Initiating, scheduling and completing all types of customer service orders.
- Document details regarding customer inquiries and resolutions in accordance to policies and procedures
- Process applications and forms
- Interact with customers and other internal departments in order to resolve customer issues
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Limited
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Bilingual a plus
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accurate record keeping
- Accurate typind and data entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Good listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast based environment
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage angry and upset customersin a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to prioritize tasls
- Able to solve problems for customers
Shift is M-F 7-4 or 8-5
Pay is $12+ DOE
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years
Customer service at front desk-answering phones, taking money/credit cards for fuel, calling out fuel orders, scheduling car rentals/rooms, etc. Please call 479-785-1000 and ask for more information.
Will be taking patients from point A to poijnt B via wheelchair or gurney. Very physical job, no sitting down. Must be able to push patients on gurneys and wheelchairs. It is possible to walk an accumulated 12 miles a day. Must have proof of high school diploma/GED and immunization records. Please call Mariah at 479-785-1000 for more information.
Will be responsible for shipping and receiving, must be able to drive a forklift. Will be responsible for daily inventory counting, counting, pulling orders and other duties. Needs to be a self starter who can take initiative to recognize things taht need to be done with the ability to work on their own.
Must be able to work overtime from May-September, Saturdays will be required.
Will be supervising 1 other individual.
Must be able to work between the hours of 6:30 am and 5:30 pm.
Please call 479-785-1000 for more information.
Must have schooling in Heating and Air Conditioning or Experience with Heating and Air. Computer skills required. Some lifting is involved. Please call Mariah at 479-785-1000 for more information.
Must have 1year of sales (retail or other) experience. Typing must be 35+wpm. Must have good spelling skills. Hours will be either 2nd shift 2-10 or 3-11 or 3rd shift 10-6 or 11-7. Training is 3-4 weeks long. Will be required to work every other weekend. Please call Julia at 479-785-1000 for more information.